The International Critical Incident Stress Foundation, Inc. (ICISF) is a non-profit, open membership foundation dedicated to the prevention and mitigation of disabling stress. Please see below for information and an application for joining ICISF which is a valuable tool for keeping up with the latest advances in crisis intervention and CISM.
One-year Membership – $55.00 (USD)
Two-year Membership – $90.00 (USD)
Membership in ICISF places the member in an international network of Critical Incident Stress Management teams, service providers, administrators, commercial and industrial services, researchers, and educators who function in the field of activity associated with critical incident stress and post trauma syndromes.
- Members have access to quarterly LifeNet Newsletter via the website including back issues.
- Each member receives a certificate of membership, wallet card and introductory materials
- Members will have access to a members ONLY information library on the ICISF website
- Members are eligible for a 15% tuition discount on all ICISF Regional Conferences and ICISF World Congress
- Routing and Emergency critical incident stress consultation without charge
- Email updates on ICISF activities, updates on new procedures and current educational pro grams
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Corporate Code for discount pricing for business or personal use
- SuperShuttle/Execucar discount
- 20% Discount for ICISF Company Store purchases
Effective August 19, 2014, we offer online registration for new memberships or membership renewals. Click here to become a member.
ICISF Team Membership-Must be a current registered ICISF Team
- Membership in ICISF places the team in an international network of Critical Incident Stress Management teams, service providers, administrators, commercial and industrial services, researchers and educators who function in the field of activity associated with critical incident stress and post trauma syndromes.
- Your team will be able to access the quarterly ICISF LifeNet Newsletter which provides important updates on Critical Incident Stress and Psychological trauma on our website.
- The Team will receive a certificate of membership and team card.
- All active team members will receive a 15% tuition discount on all ICISF regional conferences and the World Congress. When registering for a conference or the World Congress a letter from your team leadership stating that the individual is a current member in good standing along with a copy of the team membership card must accompany the registration form.
- Routine and Emergency critical incident stress consultation without charge.
- Regular mailings announcing ICISF emails announcing ICISF activities, updates on new procedures and current education programs
- Quarterly team spotlight in the ICISF LifeNet newsletter.
- ICISF Enterprise Rent-A-Car Corporate Code for discount pricing on business or personal use.
- ICISF Super Shuttle/ExecuCar discount code for business or personal use.
- 20% discount to ICISF Company Store Merchandise.
Please Note: There is no limit to the amount of members on your team
Click here for a Team Membership Application
If you are unable to download the form, please contact Michelle Parks to obtain a copy by fax or mail.