The International Critical Incident Stress Foundation, Inc. (ICISF) is a not for profit, 501(c)3 open membership organization dedicated to the prevention and mitigation of disabling stress.
Please see below for Individual Membership pricing, member benefits, and an application for becoming a member of ICISF, which is a valuable tool for keeping up with the latest advances in crisis intervention and CISM.
One-year Membership – $55.00 (USD)
Two-year Membership – $90.00 (USD)
Membership in ICISF places the member in an international network of Critical Incident Stress Management teams, service providers, administrators, commercial and industrial services, researchers, and educators who function in the field of activity associated with critical incident stress and post trauma syndromes.
Individual Member Benefits:
- Each member receives a certificate of membership, wallet card and introductory materials
- Members have access to quarterly LifeNet Newsletter via the website including back issues.
- Members will have access to a MEMBER ONLY information library on the ICISF website
- Members are eligible for a 15% tuition discount on all ICISF Regional Trainings and ICISF World Congress
- Routing and Emergency critical incident stress consultation without charge
- Email updates on ICISF activities, updates on new procedures, and current educational programs
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Corporate Code for discount pricing for business or personal use
- SuperShuttle/Execucar discount
- 20% Discount for ICISF Company Store Purchases
- Eligible to apply for scholarships to ICISF trainings (Refer to the Academy of Crisis Intervention Scholarship Fund page for additional information)