The International Critical Incident Stress Foundation, Inc. (ICISF) is a non-profit, open membership foundation dedicated to the prevention and mitigation of disabling stress. Please see below for information and an application for joining ICISF which is a valuable tool for keeping up with the latest advances in crisis intervention and CISM.
One-year Membership – $55.00 (USD)
Two-year Membership – $90.00 (USD)
Membership in ICISF places the member in an international network of Critical Incident Stress Management teams, service providers, administrators, commercial and industrial services, researchers, and educators who function in the field of activity associated with critical incident stress and post trauma syndromes.
- Members have access to quarterly LifeNet Newsletter via the website including back issues.
- Each member receives a certificate of membership, wallet card and introductory materials
- Members will have access to a members ONLY information library on the ICISF website
- Members are eligible for a 15% tuition discount on all ICISF Regional Trainings and ICISF World Congress
- Routing and Emergency critical incident stress consultation without charge
- Email updates on ICISF activities, updates on new procedures and current educational pro grams
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Corporate Code for discount pricing for business or personal use
- SuperShuttle/Execucar discount
- 20% Discount for ICISF Company Store purchases
- Eligible to apply for scholarships to ICISF trainings
Effective August 19, 2014, we offer online registration for new memberships or membership renewals. Click here to become a member.