ICISF is pleased to announce the go-live of online membership registration and renewal via our website. Powered by SubscriptionDNA, our new database engine provides each member with a unique website login, and introduces the following features:
- Self service password changes - once your account is established, you can change your own password at any time. If you have forgotten your password, you can use the…
- Forgot password link – we all have too many passwords to keep track of these days. If you forget your ICISF member password, don’t worry, our system will send it to the member email address on file.
- Personal info updates - at any time, members will be able to change their listed address, phone numbers, email address, job title or company affiliation, as well as payment information.
- Secure online payment – with a credit card, and you can store card information to allow for…
- Auto-renewal with credit card – all transactions will be processed using Authorize.net. Your credit card information will be encrypted and protected. No ICISF staff will have access to your credit information.
- Self-service new member signup - paper membership forms, stamps and envelopes are a thing of the past. If you want to become an ICISF member, all you have to do is visit our website and sign up! Note: If you have been a member in the past, but your membership has lapsed, you will need to register as a new member. As a cost-saving measure, we didn’t import inactive memberships into our new database.
- Access to exclusive member content – including LifeNet and a developing library of CISM-related articles.